Sunday, March 9, 2008

The unknown 5 things about me :))

yes my friends, are you ready? we will learn about our unknown world:))It is the time for confession!!! here are my 5 secrets that a few people or no one knows.Don't be shocked please:))

  • I am an adult and prospective teacher but I am still so scared of darkness:(( At nights, I cannot stay alone my home. I don't know what I will do next year...
  • I am the fan of some singers of arabesque music type such as Ismail YK, so I am a "kıro" :))
  • No matter the season is winter and there is snow everywhere, I wash up my hair every morning.Without washing up my hair, I don't go anywhere.
  • In my hometown, every weekend there is at least one wedding ceremony, with my mother and some friends, I go to every wedding ceremony at every weekend.
  • I really don't like snakes, and I am really scared of them.Even when they are on the TV, I cannot look at them.

3 comments:

zeliha said...

I know all of those hahahaa :) But I think you got over your fear of darkness last January before the proficiency exam :)

ilknur gezgin said...

I wish I could go over it when I was the chance to do it at last month zeliş, but I am afraid I have that fear still:(( If you lit my ligth, maybe I would not deal with the darkness any more:P

Unknown said...

I hate darkness too. When it is dark, dark thoughts come to my mind. A burgler will come, a murderer will come and kill me with a knife... I think we should not watch horror films... And do not worry. Fear of darkness is not related to age. You see, there are examples like you....